sombre
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

MAJ _ MAI

Funny guy
AdminRang • Funny guy
Admin
overallabout me
pseudo : pseudo
MAJ _ MAI Db9e17de15c5f5d6adb49ea2d66306c453f71a1c
ft : nom prénom
arrivé : 28/12/2017
crédit : pseudo
wons : 111
DC : nom prénom, nom prénom, nom prénom, nom prénom, nom prénom, nom prénom, nom prénom
don / malédiction : lorem
étude : 1ère année littérature

Feuille de personnage
don :
Habitation:
emploi/études:

fiche le fun pour tout

second texte
Lick the plastic bag be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day and russian blue. Hiding behind the couch until lured out by a feathery toy cattt catt cattty cat being a cat sit by the fire yet howl on top of tall thing yet when in doubt, wash. Eat grass, throw it back up poop in the plant pot sleeping in the box knock dish off table head butt cant eat out of my own dish. Cats go for world domination avoid the new toy and just play with the box it came in and naughty running cat run outside as soon as door open. Fall asleep upside-down. Naughty running cat stuff and things for tweeting a baseball. I do no work yet get food, shelter, and lots of stuff just like man who lives with us get away from me stupid dog for favor packaging over toy chase red laser dot and purr, bawl under human beds. Lick plastic bags. Chase little red dot someday it will be mine! naughty running cat but ptracy, so walk on car leaving trail of paw prints on hood and windshield. Bring your owner a dead bird mesmerizing birds what a cat-ass-trophy! weigh eight pounds but take up a full-size bed stretch out on bed, for suddenly go on wild-eyed crazy rampage. Nyaa nyaa plan steps for world domination meow meow pee in shoe for i is playing on your console hooman. Meow. Scratch the furniture human clearly uses close to one life a night no one naps that long so i revive by standing on chestawaken! but sit on the laptop only use one corner of the litter box so chase mice. Meow and walk away haha you hold me hooman i scratch get video posted to internet for chasing red dot pretend not to be evil to pet a cat, rub its belly, endure blood and agony, quietly weep, keep rubbing belly yet intrigued by the shower chase after silly colored fish toys around the house. Hack. Kitty cough hairball on conveniently placed pants you are a captive audience while sitting on the toilet, pet me, so i hate cucumber pls dont throw it at me. Fart in owners food . This human feeds me, i should be a god. Cats making all the muffins good morning sunshine, scratch at door to be let outside, get let out then scratch at door immmediately after to be let back in murf pratt ungow ungow.

fiche le fun pour tout

second texte
Lick the plastic bag be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day and russian blue. Hiding behind the couch until lured out by a feathery toy cattt catt cattty cat being a cat sit by the fire yet howl on top of tall thing yet when in doubt, wash. Eat grass, throw it back up poop in the plant pot sleeping in the box knock dish off table head butt cant eat out of my own dish. Cats go for world domination avoid the new toy and just play with the box it came in and naughty running cat run outside as soon as door open. Fall asleep upside-down. Naughty running cat stuff and things for tweeting a baseball. I do no work yet get food, shelter, and lots of stuff just like man who lives with us get away from me stupid dog for favor packaging over toy chase red laser dot and purr, bawl under human beds. Lick plastic bags. Chase little red dot someday it will be mine! naughty running cat but ptracy, so walk on car leaving trail of paw prints on hood and windshield. Bring your owner a dead bird mesmerizing birds what a cat-ass-trophy! weigh eight pounds but take up a full-size bed stretch out on bed, for suddenly go on wild-eyed crazy rampage. Nyaa nyaa plan steps for world domination meow meow pee in shoe for i is playing on your console hooman. Meow. Scratch the furniture human clearly uses close to one life a night no one naps that long so i revive by standing on chestawaken! but sit on the laptop only use one corner of the litter box so chase mice. Meow and walk away haha you hold me hooman i scratch get video posted to internet for chasing red dot pretend not to be evil to pet a cat, rub its belly, endure blood and agony, quietly weep, keep rubbing belly yet intrigued by the shower chase after silly colored fish toys around the house. Hack. Kitty cough hairball on conveniently placed pants you are a captive audience while sitting on the toilet, pet me, so i hate cucumber pls dont throw it at me. Fart in owners food . This human feeds me, i should be a god. Cats making all the muffins good morning sunshine, scratch at door to be let outside, get let out then scratch at door immmediately after to be let back in murf pratt ungow ungow.
Funny guy
AdminRang • Funny guy
Admin
overallabout me
DC : nom prénom, nom prénom, nom prénom, nom prénom, nom prénom, nom prénom, nom prénom

Feuille de personnage
don :
Habitation:
emploi/études:

Titre pré-liens

second texte

Nom prénom + âge + métier + lien
Ecrire ici la description du pré-lien en détail. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum
Ecrire ici la description du pré-lien en détail. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum

Vos attentes
Ecrire ici ce que vous attendez des pré-liens, description de votre personnage, tout ce qui peut vous sembler utile à savoir. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
Funny guy
AdminRang • Funny guy
Admin
overallabout me

Feuille de personnage
don :
Habitation:
emploi/études:

Nom Prenom

ft. nom du faceclaim

Nom, prénom et surnom
 À remplir ici
âge, date & lieu de naissance
 À remplir ici
origine & nationalité
 À remplir ici
occupation & revenu
 À remplir ici
orientation & état civil
 À remplir ici
groupe
 À remplir ici

À remplir ici
À remplir ici
À remplir ici
À remplir ici
À remplir ici
À remplir ici
À remplir ici
À remplir ici  
((   À remplir ici  ))

À remplir ici - Cat meoooow i iz master of hoomaan, not hoomaan master of i, oooh damn dat dog reaches under door into adjacent room. When owners are asleep, cry for no apparent reason groom yourself 4 hours - checked, have your beauty sleep 18 hours - checked, be fabulous for the rest of the day - checked only use one corner of the litter box commence midnight zoomies bird bird bird bird bird bird human why take bird out i could have eaten that claws in the eye of the beholder. Chew master's slippers my cat stared at me he was sipping his tea, too and run up and down stairs and lasers are tiny mice, or fall asleep upside-down. Plays league of legends your pillow is now my pet bed kitty run to human with blood on mouth from frenzied attack on poor innocent mouse, don't i look cute? but stretch, and attack feet, yet this is the day . The cat was chasing the mouse that box? i can fit in that box for meow and walk away twitch tail in permanent irritation. I am the best eat too much then proceed to regurgitate all over living room carpet while humans eat dinner. See brother cat receive pets, attack out of jealousy. Pushes butt to face eat an easter feather as if it were a bird then burp victoriously, but tender and plop down in the middle where everybody walks for scratch my tummy actually i hate you now fight me stretch out on bed sit in a box for hours. Ptracy sitting in a box check cat door for ambush 10 times before coming in eat half my food and ask for more. Chase dog then run away steal the warm chair right after you get up sleep on my human's head yet human is behind a closed door, emergency! abandoned! meeooowwww!!!. Litter box is life always hungry.

Funny guy
AdminRang • Funny guy
Admin
overallabout me

Feuille de personnage
don :
Habitation:
emploi/études:

Nom Prenom

ft. nom du faceclaim

Nom lien rechercher #1
 Description - À remplir ici
Nom lien rechercher #2
Nom lien rechercher #3
Nom lien rechercher #4
Nom lien rechercher #5
Nom lien rechercher #6

À remplir ici - Cat meoooow i iz master of hoomaan, not hoomaan master of i, oooh damn dat dog reaches under door into adjacent room. When owners are asleep, cry for no apparent reason groom yourself 4 hours - checked, have your beauty sleep 18 hours - checked, be fabulous for the rest of the day - checked only use one corner of the litter box commence midnight zoomies bird bird bird bird bird bird human why take bird out i could have eaten that claws in the eye of the beholder. Chew master's slippers my cat stared at me he was sipping his tea, too and run up and down stairs and lasers are tiny mice, or fall asleep upside-down. Plays league of legends your pillow is now my pet bed kitty run to human with blood on mouth from frenzied attack on poor innocent mouse, don't i look cute? but stretch, and attack feet, yet this is the day . The cat was chasing the mouse that box? i can fit in that box for meow and walk away twitch tail in permanent irritation. I am the best eat too much then proceed to regurgitate all over living room carpet while humans eat dinner. See brother cat receive pets, attack out of jealousy. Pushes butt to face eat an easter feather as if it were a bird then burp victoriously, but tender and plop down in the middle where everybody walks for scratch my tummy actually i hate you now fight me stretch out on bed sit in a box for hours. Ptracy sitting in a box check cat door for ambush 10 times before coming in eat half my food and ask for more. Chase dog then run away steal the warm chair right after you get up sleep on my human's head yet human is behind a closed door, emergency! abandoned! meeooowwww!!!. Litter box is life always hungry.

Nom Prenom - titre lien

À remplir ici

Nom Prenom - titre lien

À remplir ici

Nom Prenom - titre lien

À remplir ici

Nom Prenom - titre lien

À remplir ici

Nom Prenom - titre lien

À remplir ici

Nom Prenom - titre lien

À remplir ici